The conversation I wish I had

You took everything from me.
I was so guilty for things I did not do to you.
For yes, I was guilty,
Guilty of loving you,
Caring for you,
Spent years trying to calm our storm,
But you had a mad head.

I was too tired of holding your guilt, your insucurieties, broken twisted laughs during our arguments.
I needed more.
To think we almost made a home,
A home,
A broken home.
Oh I thank you mom for telling me to think this over, for my mind was in love.
Confussed of the next step for the two of us.
As I crumbled,
You crumbled.
As you crumbled,
I crumbled,
It was only right to leave this frustrating relationship,
For their isn't anything more then I want,
Then to get away.
Away from you.
It was at that moment,
You felt the same way,
Their it was,
You,
In disgust of us too.
It was at that moment, thee left,
Before I could truly gather what I wanted my last words to be to you.
Since I could not think at that moment,
This is my short letter to you,
"Stop, before you say anymore, I know what you are about to say and it's okay, Because I feel the same way."

Instead, thy words were said,
I do not see A future in us,
And they were not said by me.

A mad argument occurred,
That left us two to never speak again.
Although, this was everything I wanted,
I still wanted you to know you were such a broken twisted person.

Christòpher Angelò©
Never Alone, Never Again©

Comments

Popular Posts