A Lost Child I am Not

A lost child.
That's what your parents will say,
When you rebelle and start saying realizing life isn't what you sheltered it to be.
Parents wished they sheltered you more,
As you experimented with drugs and that was the day your parents said goodbye for good.
Funny thing is, it wasn't the drugs I needed, it was love I wanted, which you never gave.
You are not to blame for what has become, although you should of stayed,
I've changed my ways.
A lost soul, I thought I was.
Everyday wondering what I did horribly wrong for my parents to go.
A lost soul,--

On these streets, at the corner scraping all the change I can see.
A lost soul is what my parents labeled me,
A lost soul is what I've become.
Not knowing when my next meal will come,
A product of my environment,
I sure have surcum.
Another statistic,--
Each educator I came across,
But what each person does not know is I will over-come.

Lost SOUL 08232016 0438PM
📓
A lost soul is

Comments

Popular Posts